- Browser BASED SOFTWARE - no internet required. (Windows, Mac and Linux compatible).
- REMOVABLE FLOOR - enables users to engrave objects larger than the machine itself
- FOUR WAY PASS-THROUGH - coupled with the removable floor the feet of the machine allow for material to be fed through any side of the machine.
- FRONT TO BACK PASS-THROUGH - new feature without removing the floor but still feed material 48" through machine
- SELF TENSIONING TORSION SPRINGS - patent pending design with 100x more spring force than the competitors allow for greatly enhanced stiffness and motion accuracy
- X,Y, AND Z ENCODERS - Allow for sensorless homing and closed loop control for increased speed and accuracy (optional).
- DUAL Y-AXIS OMEGA DRIVE SYSTEM - uses half the belt length of traditional belt pulley systems for decreased belt stretch for higher accuracy
- ROTARY ATTACHMENT - (optional) allows for cylindrical objects such as cups to be engraved
- 7" LCD TOUCH SCREEN - allows users to control major functions right from the machine.
- 3D CAMERA - (optional) takes 3D images of what's inside your laser for design placement, along with the ability to watch jobs in progress.
- AUTO-FOCUS - keeps the laser in focus even when running a job.
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT - via phone and email.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY
|Weight & Dimensions||
|File Import Options||
|Minimum Screen Resolution||
- Exhaust Fan
- Air Compressor
- 3-Piece Honeycomb Table
- Water Chiller
Inspire. Design. Create.
Muse Titan has a large cutting area of 48"x24" but can fit through any door way and placed on a standard tabletop. Muse Titan features FSL's newest advances: 3D Scan and 3D Cut Technology, optional rotary, optional encoders on all motor axis, removable bottomless Z floor and the powerful, yet easy-to-use, self-hosted browser based RetinaEngrave v3.0 laser control and design software. From creating original art to starting your own small business, Muse offers the best, most innovative technology in the desktop laser market.
- Large 48"x24" cutting area but fits through almost any doorway or corridor (watch video)
- High power 75w/90w/100w tube options for cutting thicker material
- Patented Removable floor and four way pass-through to engrave on material larger than the internal work area
- Travelling tube gantry design for easy alignment
- RetinaEngrave v3.0 self-hosted browser-based laser control and design software (still operates without live Internet connection)
- Intel RealSense™ 3D Camera option 3D scans every pixel for precision XY and focus position
- Motorized Real-time Autofocus option for curved objects
- Sleek onboard LCD touchscreen control
- Cuts up to 1 inch material
- Engraves up to 1000 dpi resolution
- optional 5120 dpi motor encoders on X,Y,Z axes for closed loop control reliability and accuracy
- Optional accessories like the rotary and riser engrave on rounded or larger objects
Motorized Real-time Autofocus
Streaming real-time 3D camera depth data allow automatic Z height adjustments while the job is running to respond to dynamic focusing while the job is running. Stay in focus even on curved surfaces and when surfaces are dynamically changing/warping during a job. In addition, a clever mechanical sensor built into the laser head itself provides backup height data when 3D camera data is unavailable.
Intel RealSense™ 3D Camera
2D camera technology can only be used for flat surfaces and cannot compensate for curved or warped surfaces or varying heights. Muse 3D Vision with Autofocus utilizes Intel’s 3D RealSense technology to accurately map millions of 3D data points. Engrave or cut on variable material heights in a single job, including curved surfaces.
Watch your jobs on mobile devices and more! A live view of the camera is available on the touchscreen, within RE3 and on mobile devices.
The Best Laser
on the Market!
The powerful, easy-to-use RetinaEngrave v3.0 software lives right on your laser and is accessed using your favorite web browser and operating system. Simply input the IP address of your machine into your browser address bar and you are ready to go. Best part? There's nothing to download, ever.
Welcome to the future of laser control & design software!
Muse Titan Laser at a Glance
|Standard Laser Tube:||75W CO2|
|Laser Tube Upgrades:||90W, 100W CO2|
|X-Y Working Area:||48" x 24"|
|Power Requirements:||120V AC|
The Perfect Accessories
Upgrade your cooling system for peak performance of the laser.
Engrave curved objects with a rotary attachment. Work with tumblers, glassware and more.
Increase your laser tube power to accelerate cutting speed and marking ability.
...plus fume extractors, specialty focus lenses and more!
Cut. Mark. Engrave.
3D Engraving Technology
Easy to obtain, wood perfectly demonstrates the simple beauty and versatility of what a laser cutter can do.
Open your design possibilities with all the colors of the rainbow using acrylic in your projects.
Customize leather goods and clothing with personalized engravings. Create unique belts, holsters, backpacks and more.
Take your artistic skills to a new level, cutting paper with speed and precision to create delicate designs. Best in industry vector control algorithms cuts or scores paper with no burn marks.
Never underestimate the value of cardboard to create prototype designs and low-cost products.