With a 48"x24" workspace and up to a 100W Power, the Muse Titan Laser Cutting and Engraving Machine is the largest desktop laser out there, but it can still fit through a standard doorway.
Now the Muse Titan is even better with new innovations including:
- Redesigned laser head and optics for better performance
- Integrated cooling with temperature sensor for a more efficient operation
- New linear rail on X-axis for improved accuracy
- Upgraded glass lid for better clarity and higher scratch resistance
Key Features and Innovations
- Browser BASED SOFTWARE - no internet required. (Windows, Mac and Linux compatible).
- REMOVABLE FLOOR - enables users to engrave objects larger than the machine itself
- FOUR WAY PASS-THROUGH - coupled with the removable floor the feet of the machine allow for material to be fed through any side of the machine.
- FRONT TO BACK PASS-THROUGH - new feature without removing the floor but still feed material 48" through machine
- SELF TENSIONING TORSION SPRINGS - patent pending design with 100x more spring force than the competitors allow for greatly enhanced stiffness and motion accuracy
- DUAL Y-AXIS OMEGA DRIVE SYSTEM - uses half the belt length of traditional belt pulley systems for decreased belt stretch for higher accuracy
- ROTARY ATTACHMENT - (optional) allows for cylindrical objects such as cups to be engraved
- 7" LCD TOUCH SCREEN - allows users to control major functions right from the machine.
- 3D CAMERA - (optional) takes 3D images of what's inside your laser for design placement, along with the ability to watch jobs in progress.
- AUTO-FOCUS - Automatically focuses your laser so you don't have to.
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT - via phone and email.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY
|Weight & Dimensions||
|File Import Options||
|Minimum Screen Resolution||
- 3-Piece Honeycomb Table
- NOT INCLUDED: Air Compressor, Water Pump, and Exhaust fan
Inspire. Design. Create.
Muse Titan has a large cutting area of 48"x24" but can fit through any door way and placed on a standard tabletop. Muse Titan features FSL's newest advances: 3D Scan and 3D Cut Technology, removable bottomless Z floor, the powerful yet easy-to-use self-hosted browser based RetinaEngrave v3.0 laser control and design software, as well as optional rotary and optional encoders on all motor axis.
From creating original art to starting your own small business, Muse offers the best, most innovative technology in the desktop laser market.
- Large 48"x24" cutting area but fits through almost any doorway or corridor
- High power 75w/90w/100w tube options for cutting thicker material
- Patented removable floor and four way pass-through to engrave on material larger than the internal work area
- Travelling tube gantry design for easy alignment
- Sleek onboard LCD touchscreen control
- Cuts up to 1/2 inch material
- Engraves up to 1000 dpi resolution
- Optional 5120 dpi motor encoders on X,Y,Z axes for closed loop control reliability and accuracy
- Optional accessories like the rotary and riser engrave on rounded or larger objects
A clever mechanical sensor built into the laser head itself provides backup height data when 3D camera data is unavailable. This allows for different focus points to be set ahead of time on materials of varied thickness. This will help you move more quickly between engravings giving you time to get more accomplished
Intel RealSense™ 3D Camera (option)
2D camera technology can only be used for flat surfaces and cannot compensate for curved or warped surfaces or varying heights. The optional Muse 3D Vision with Autofocus utilizes Intel’s 3D RealSense technology to accurately map millions of 3D data points. Engrave or cut on variable material heights in a single job, including curved surfaces.
Watch your jobs on mobile devices and more! A live view of the camera is available on the touchscreen, within RE3 and on mobile devices.
The Best Laser
on the Market!
The powerful, easy-to-use RetinaEngrave v3.0 software lives right on your laser and is accessed using your favorite web browser and operating system. Simply input the IP address of your machine into your browser address bar and you are ready to go. Best part? There's nothing to download, ever.
Welcome to the future of laser control & design software!
Muse Titan Laser at a Glance
|Standard Laser Tube:||75W CO2|
|Laser Tube Upgrades:||90W, 100W CO2|
|X-Y Working Area:||48" x 24"|
|Power Requirements:||120V AC|
The Perfect Accessories
Choose your cooling system for peak performance of the laser.
Engrave curved objects with a rotary attachment. Work with tumblers, glassware and more.
Increase your laser tube power to accelerate cutting speed and marking ability.
...plus fume extractors, specialty focus lenses and more!
Cut. Mark. Engrave.
3D Engraving Technology
Easy to obtain, wood perfectly demonstrates the simple beauty and versatility of what a laser cutter can do.
Open your design possibilities with all the colors of the rainbow using acrylic in your projects.
Customize leather goods and clothing with personalized engravings. Create unique belts, holsters, backpacks and more.
Take your artistic skills to a new level, cutting paper with speed and precision to create delicate designs. Best in industry vector control algorithms cuts or scores paper with no burn marks.
Never underestimate the value of cardboard to create prototype designs and low-cost products.