If you are searching for fast, precise laser marking, the Muse UV Open Galvo laser is the ideal choice. It can mark almost any material with fine detail and precision.
- 355nm Pulsed UV Laser for superior marking quality on nearly any material
- Ultra high speed, 5000mm/sec laser marking on many materials, 10-100x speed of gantry CO2 laser
- Superior glass engraving over CO2 with 100x more detail and no jagged edges (Requires 5W and 160mm lens for best results)
- Unlike a CO2 laser which can only do glass surface marking, a UV laser is capable of both surface and subsurface float marking of glass up to 4" deep.
- Subsurface marks float in the middle of the glass and are ultra-durable/tamperproof.
- Marks nearly all plastics and metals
- Multicolor marking on steel (deep black, red, green, white, etc)
- Marks powdercoated metals without damaging powdercoat surface
- Marks paper, cardboard, wood white without damaging the surface
- Marks aluminum oxide, silicon and more
- LOCALLY HOSTED BROWSER BASED SOFTWARE - no internet required. (Windows, Mac and Linux compatible). Try it here
- OPEN PLATFORM - enables users to engrave objects larger than the machine itself.
- ROTARY ATTACHMENT - (optional) allows for cylindrical objects such as cups to be engraved.
- MATERIAL DATABASE - common materials such as aluminum, steel, black acrylic, lexan, leather, granite and more have built in presets for easy workflow.
- 7" LCD TOUCH SCREEN - allows users to control major functions right from the machine.
- 3D CAMERA POWERED MOTORIZED AUTOFOCUS - takes 3D images of what's inside your laser for extremely accurate design placement on multiple height objects.
- ULTRA-RELIABILITY - Solid-state UV laser requires no water cooling and has no consumable parts with estimated lifetime of more than 10,000hrs.
- ULTRA-PRECISION - Closed loop galvonometer scanners with encoder feedback project the laser beam with no additional mechanical parts such as belts, gears or pulleys to ensure perfect results each time
- POWER OPTIONS - 5W and 3W (5W required to use 420MM Lens)
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT - via phone and email.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY
|Weight & Dimensions||
|File Import Options||
|Minimum Screen Resolution||
- Power Supply Tower
- Fiber Laser Source
- Intel Real-Sense 3D Camera
- 7 Inch Touch Screen
- Z Stage
100x Faster. 10x Finer Detail. Mark Almost Any Material.
Using a 355nm source, the spot size is 3x smaller than a fiber laser and 30x smaller than a typical CO2 laser for 30x better detail. 355nm UV marks many materials not absorbed by 1064nm Fiber like glass, powdercoated metals, paper and wood. Fast rotating stationary mirrors project a beam of light down with no physical movement of the laser head to allow up to 100x faster processing times. Muse Open Galvo is the best galvo engraving laser on the market and keeps getting better with Intel’s RealSense, LCD touchscreen functions and the powerful, yet easy-to-use, self-hosted browser based RetinaEngrave v3.0 laser control and design software. From creating original art to starting your own small business, Muse offers the best, most innovative technology in the desktop laser market.
3D Scan-Mark with Motorized Autofocus
The Muse Galvo utilizes a Intel’s 3D RealSense camera to accurately map millions of 3D data points to create a 3D workspace. This allows multiple objects with varying heights to be engraved - all in one job simultaneously. The standard 3D Camera uses two stereo cameras combined with a laser dot projector to create the 3D height map. Also available is a Time of Flight (ToF) 3D Camera upgrade which measures the speed of light at millions of points to create the height map. ToF cameras are much better at resolving reflective and transparent objects which are otherwise unresolvable by the standard laser dot projector. Using 3D height data, objects outside a normal marking field of view are split and marked with the synchronized Z motor
The Perfect Accessories
Engrave curved objects with a rotary attachment.
Works 100x faster than non-galvo gantry based lasers
Use the 3D camera to determine object diameter
Work with tumblers, glassware and more.
Capable of surface glass marking and subsurface glass marking up 4" deep into glass.
Increase laser wattage to accelerate engraving speed, depth and marking ability.
Fume extractors, specialty focus lenses and more!
The Best Laser
on the Market!
The powerful, easy-to-use RetinaEngrave v3.0 software lives right on your laser and is accessed using your favorite web browser and operating system. Simply input the IP address of your machine into your browser address bar and you are ready to go. Best part? There's nothing to download, ever.
Welcome to the future of laser control & design software!
Polymers Open your application possiblities.Popular applications include firearms magazines.
Metals In the blink of an eye seemlessly engrave metals; aluminum, steel, copper, bronze, silver, gold and more!
Leather Customize leather goods and clothing with personalized engravings. Create unique belts, holsters, backpacks and more.
Stone Engrave onto a variety of rocks and crystals. The possibilities are endless.