If you are searching for fast, precise laser marking, the Muse UV Galvo laser marking and engraving machine is the ideal choice. It can mark almost any material with fine detail and precision.
- New Swivel Enclosure for 2023: lid swivels like a motorcycle helmet allowing full access from 3 sides to allow extra large items like a full size guitar or .308 hunting rifle to be engraved
- Full 3D Engraving on curved surfaces. Upload STL/OBJ (from CAD or 3D Scanner) and FSL RE3 will project wrap your file around the surface. Eg can do cylinders, cones or sphere without a rotary (around 90 degrees field of view). Laser will move Z axis in sync with galvo and engrave slices for full 3d on a curved surface. New for 2023.
- Full 3D Engraving inside Glass Crystals. Upload 2D portraits and FSL will AI convert to 3D OBJ file ready to be engraved inside a glass crystal. Will also take any textured OBJ 3d file directly (3d scanner compatible).
- 355nm Pulsed UV Laser for superior marking quality on nearly any material, 30x smaller than CO2
- Ultra high speed, 5000mm/sec laser marking on many materials, 10-100x speed of gantry CO2 laser
- Superior glass engraving over CO2 with 100x more detail and no jagged edges (Requires 5W and above)
- Unlike a CO2 laser which can only do glass surface marking, a UV laser is capable of both surface and subsurface float marking of glass up to 4" deep.
- Subsurface marks float in the middle of the glass and are ultra-durable/tamperproof (requires 3D Subsurface Glass Marking Lens).
- Marks nearly all plastics and metals
- Multicolor marking on steel (deep black, red, green, white, etc)
- Marks powdercoated metals without damaging powdercoat surface
- Marks paper, cardboard, wood white without damaging the surface
- Marks aluminum oxide, silicon and more
- Cutting: Can cut through the following materials using micromachining fine details, up to 3mm glass, 3mm aluminum, 3mm steel, 6mm wood. Wood cuts without charring and cuts quickly, glass/metals are relatively slow but still cut through all the way through with no splatter/recast (10W+ recommended)
- New!: High power lasers above 10W available up to 30W. Above 10W the laser system is custom designed for your needs as the optics required are specially designed to ensure stable operation.
- BROWSER BASED SOFTWARE - Windows, Mac and Linux compatible. Try it here
- SYNCRO ROTARY ATTACHMENT - (optional) allows for cylindrical objects such as cups to be engraved. True 4th axis synchronization between laser and rotating axis for continuous smooth engraving under rotation with no split lines unlike competing rotaries with fixed indexing.
- MATERIAL DATABASE - common materials such as aluminum, steel, black acrylic, lexan, leather, granite and more have built in presets for easy workflow.
- 3D Engraving: Motorized 3rd Z-axis allows focusing multiple heights in the same job and for curved surfaces
- 7" LCD TOUCH SCREEN - allows users to control major functions right from the machine.
- 3D CAMERA POWERED MOTORIZED AUTOFOCUS - takes 3D images of what's inside your laser for extremely accurate design placement on multiple height objects.
- AI Object Detection/Orientation: Using advanced Cloud GPU processing, automatically recognizes objects even in complex backgrounds and generates orientation for aligning markings automatically
- ULTRA-RELIABILITY - Solid-state UV laser requires no water cooling and has no consumable parts with estimated lifetime of more than 10,000hrs.
- ULTRA-PRECISION - Closed loop galvonometer scanners with encoder feedback project the laser beam with no additional mechanical parts such as belts, gears or pulleys to ensure perfect results each time
- POWER OPTIONS - 5W, 10W, 15W, up to 30W (custom order)
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT - via phone and email.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY
|Weight & Dimensions||
|File Import Options||
|Minimum Screen Resolution||
- Power Supply Tower
- Fiber Laser Source
- Intel Real-Sense 3D Camera
- 7 Inch Touch Screen
- Z Stage
100x Faster. 10x Finer Detail.
Using a 355nm source, the spot size is 3x smaller than a fiber laser and 30x smaller than a typical CO2 laser for 30x better detail. 355nm UV marks many materials not absorbed by 1064nm Fiber like glass, powdercoated metals, paper and wood. Fast rotating stationary mirrors project a beam of light down with no physical movement of the laser head to allow up to 100x faster processing times. Muse Open Galvo is the best galvo engraving laser on the market and keeps getting better with Intel’s RealSense, LCD touchscreen functions and the powerful, yet easy-to-use, self-hosted browser based RetinaEngrave v3.0 laser control and design software. From creating original art to starting your own small business, Muse offers the best, most innovative technology in the desktop laser market.
MUST HAVE FEATURES
Mark Almost Any Material
3D Scan-Mark with Motorized Autofocus
The Muse Galvo utilizes a Intel’s 3D RealSense camera to accurately map millions of 3D data points to create a 3D workspace. This allows multiple objects with varying heights to be engraved - all in one job simultaneously. The standard 3D Camera uses two stereo cameras combined with a laser dot projector to create the 3D height map. Also available is a Time of Flight (ToF) 3D Camera upgrade which measures the speed of light at millions of points to create the height map. ToF cameras are much better at resolving reflective and transparent objects which are otherwise unresolvable by the standard laser dot projector. Using 3D height data, objects outside a normal marking field of view are split and marked with the synchronized Z motor
The Perfect Accessories
Engrave curved objects with a synchro rotary attachment.
Works 100x faster than non-galvo gantry based lasers
Use the 3D camera to determine object diameter
Work with tumblers, glassware and more.
Capable of surface glass marking and subsurface glass marking up 4" deep into glass.
Increase laser wattage to accelerate engraving speed, depth and marking ability.
Fume extractors, specialty focus lenses and more!
The Best Laser
on the Market!
The powerful, easy-to-use RetinaEngrave v3.0 software lives right on your laser and is accessed using your favorite web browser and operating system. Simply input the IP address of your machine into your browser address bar and you are ready to go. Best part? There's nothing to download, ever.
Welcome to the future of laser control & design software!
Polymers Open your application possiblities.Popular applications include firearms magazines.
Metals In the blink of an eye seemlessly engrave metals; aluminum, steel, copper, bronze, silver, gold and more!
Leather Customize leather goods and clothing with personalized engravings. Create unique belts, holsters, backpacks and more.
Stone Engrave onto a variety of rocks and crystals. The possibilities are endless.