Why Full Spectrum
We understand you have a choice in your laser purchase and hope to earn your business. Here is why we have been so successful and offer a Full Spectrum Laser Advantage:
- Engineering Foundation It all starts with engineering, not business models. Full Spectrum Laser’s focus on engineering starts with an unwavering dedication to understanding what advanced technology can do to simplify your workflow and increase productivity. FSL’s exclusive RetinaEngrave line of software and controllers represents thousands of hours of engineering effort to ensure best in class laser experience through tight integration of hardware and software designed from a single company.
- Legacy and Stability We love startups. We were once a startup ourselves. That said, we are glad we have survived that “learning” period so many companies fail to get past. With over a decade of delivering quality laser systems since 2008 and over 50 full-time employees, FSL ensures your purchase delivers years of reliable service and support. Through constant research & development, setting goals to improve ourselves, and incremental growth we have created legacy and stability for ourselves and our customers. With most of our products benefiting from over five years of development and market availability, we are past the mistakes of idle promises. Our machines do what we say they do and our quality is confirmed with machines that have been in heavy use by professional manufacturers and hobbyists for years.
- In-House Development From hardware to software engineering, to developing our own chemistry for 3D printer resins, Full Spectrum Laser thrives on being leaders of research and development of all things laser related. This requires a dedication to hiring the best engineers, chemists and software developers available, which to us is the bare minimum to control quality and reliability. It is a long and costly process, but well worth the effort when our customers see the results.
- Quality Components The electronics and software are the most important aspect of a machine and can make the difference from having an amazing tool and a doorstop. To save money, many low-cost imported machines have cheap optics, faulty design and poorly written or non-functional software that could render your machine useless. Full Spectrum Laser simply eliminates such possibilities by dedicating ourselves to quality parts and components. That means metal casings for our laser cutters, not plastic. It means better optics and electronics inside. It means we built custom software and touchscreen interfaces. In all, every component matters and Full Spectrum Laser invites comparison of components for any similarly priced machine.
- Unique Patents There are some things Full Spectrum Laser products can do that the competition cannot. Sometimes this is in design decisions that the customer will never know because it is so integrated into the function of the machine. Other times, our exclusive patents give us customer-favorite special features such as the removable bottom on our Muse/Hobby lasers (US20160158888A1), custom integrated RetinaEngrave v3.0 software, numerous 3D Patents (US9574039B1, US10118341B1, US9944804B1) and other capabilities only Full Spectrum Laser can offer. We own these patents because we invent the technology that advances laser application.
- USA Headquarters We are proud to be an American company, based in sunny Las Vegas, Nevada. More than that, having our facilities in the US gives us many advantages to our customer base. It allows us to control and monitor our quality inspection process. It allows us to stock spare parts for quick delivery. It allows us control and monitor our technical support. It even allows customers to visit our facilities and take a tour of our amazing showroom. Most of all, it keeps us close at hand for customer support and quality control.
- Superb Customer Record We are proud to say we have thousands of happy customers using our machines in dozens of industries, from Fortune 500 companies; to schools; to home-based entrepreneurs. Most of our machines that are 5+ years old are still in operation. As with any business with such a high volume of customers, there may be some occasional hiccups but Full Spectrum Laser has dedicated itself to supplying the highest level of customer service possible and is dedicated to working until the problem is resolved.
- Community Focused Full Spectrum Laser proudly supports public maker/hacker events like Red Bull Creation in Brooklyn, NY and attends many tradeshows like MakerFaire Bay Area, MakerFaire Detroit, CES Las Vegas, ACTE St Louis, and ARA Las Vegas and more. We also provide constantly refreshed design files free to our laser cutter and 3D printer fans. Currently, we have over 23,000 fans on social media.
- Don’t Take Our Word For It Do your own due diligence and decide for yourself. Go visit the company or ask for a virtual tour. Check out http://whois.domaintools.com/ and see how long their website has been around. Review customer comments and, just as importantly, see how the company responds.
Jobs at FSL
Full Spectrum Laser continues to be a growing company in the field of digital fabrication. We design, manufacture, and sell powerful and affordable laser cutting & engraving machines. We are a world-class team of engineers, salespeople, marketers and operations personnel all working together in one location. We design all electronics, software and mechanical hardware in-house for the tightest alignment of engineering disciplines.
Our systems range in size from small desktop units all the way through industrial production equipment. Our machines are running all over the world: from grade schools to National Labs, garage startups and many Fortune 500 companies.
FSL offers competitive compensation and benefits to include Medical, Dental & Vision plans, 401K, a Bonus Program, Paid Vacation/PTO and 9 Holidays per year.
Full Spectrum Laser provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Email cover letter, salary requirements and resume to email@example.com to apply.
Technical Sales Consultant
- Follow up and turn leads into long time customers with ongoing opportunities
- Provide technical demonstrations of our laser cutting and engraving machines
- Utilize our CRM system to track customers and sales.
- Create new customers and/ or tap into an industry through cold calls and website visits
- Learn how to assess the right fit for your customers
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years (preferred) experience selling technical equipment (cars, cameras, consumer electronics, etc)
- 5+ years (preferred) of sales experience
- Outbound and Inbound sales experience
- Experience selling machinery or CNC equipment a big plus
- Experience using a CRM like Salesforce a plus
- Must be located in, or willing to relocate to, Las Vegas
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with customers and internal team members
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
- Implement sales programs targeted toward new and existing markets.
- Manage a team of sales representatives
- Manage hands on training for a more successful customer experience
- Utilize Hubspot
- Evaluate sales strategies and adjust to meet customer needs and sales goals
- Assist team to identify opportunities, market segments and speciality sales
- Prepare weekly sales and marketing activity reports and presents to executive management.
- Meet with key clients, assisting the sales team with maintaining relationships, negotiating and closing deals.
- Reviews and analyzes sales performances
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years of strong CRM experience (Hubspot or Salesforce)
- Some travel may be necessary to tradeshow post COVID
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent number of years of experience
- Results driven leadership skills
- Communication skills at all levels
- Manufacturing, B2B and B2C commercial experience, with technical capability
- Duties or responsibilities may change based on company needs
C# 3D Camera Software Engineer
You will work on improving the 3D camera software used in our laser devices utilizing Intel Realsense libraries. Our lasers utilize a 3D camera for placement so you will work with hardware engineers to make laser products utilizing 3D vision
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Strong math skills such as understanding vectors and 3D transforms
- Prior experience with OpenCV or similar libraries
- C# programming experience
Desired Skills & Experience:
- C++ experience a plus but not required
- Prior experience with Intel Realsense 3D libraries a big plus but not required
- Familiar with similar associated technologies like AprilTags a plus
- Other machine vision experience a plus
Technical Support Specialist
- After some training, troubleshoot, advise repairs and/or adjustments for our laser cutting and engraving machines.
- This position works with our customers via phone and email throughout the workday.
- Maintain clear and timely chain of communication
- Maintain a safe working environment
Desired Skills & Experience:
- High School Diploma
- Excellent customer service
- Must be able to provide professional technical assistance
- Experience using a multimeter
- Experience in building /repairing electro-mechanical products
- Familiar and/or experience with Laser Technology a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer-literate ( Windows 7/ 8/10 & G-Suite)
- Hands on technical experience
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Experience using hand and power tools
- Ability to lift 40 pounds unassisted
- Ability to type 35-40 wpm
- Associates Degree in a related discipline nice but not necessary
Imagine. Design. Create. Full Spectrum Laser’s mission is to create laser technology that enables you to easily design and create beautiful physical things conceived by your imagination. We believe in a better tomorrow through affordable, easy to use technology. We are committed to being meritorious leaders of our industry by consistently demonstrating expertise, integrity, and benefit to both the professional manufacturer and the growing hobby-maker movement.
SALESSales Hours: M-F 8am-5pm PST, excluding holidays Sales email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 702-802-3101
Accounting email: email@example.com
TECHNICAL SUPPORTSupport Hours: M-F 8am-5pm PST, excluding holidays Request Assistance 24/7: Support Portal