- BROWSER BASED SOFTWARE - no internet required. (Windows, Mac and Linux compatible).
- OPEN PLATFORM - enables users to engrave objects larger than the machine itself.
- ROTARY ATTACHMENT - (optional) allows for cylindrical objects such as cups to be engraved.
- MATERIAL DATABASE - common materials such as aluminum, steel, black acrylic, lexan, leather, granite and more have built in presets for easy workflow.
- 7" LCD TOUCH SCREEN - allows users to control major functions right from the machine.
- 3D CAMERA POWERED AUTO FOCUS - takes 3D images of what's inside your laser for extremely accurate design placement on multiple height objects
- ULTRA-RELIABILITY - Solid-state 24V DC 1064nm fiber laser requires no water cooling and has no consumable parts with estimated lifetime of more than 25,000hrs.
- ULTRA-PRECISION - Closed loop galvonometer scanners with encoder feedback project the laser beam with no additional mechanical parts such as belts, gears or pulleys to ensure perfect results each time
- POWER OPTIONS - 20W for use with 210mm lens for 6"x6" working area (150mmx150mm) or select 50W laser with 430mm lens for up to 12"x12" working area (300mmx300mm)
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT - via phone and email.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY
|Weight & Dimensions||
|File Import Options||
|Minimum Screen Resolution||
- Power Supply Tower
- Fiber Laser Source
- Intel Real-Sense 3D Camera
- 7 Inch Touch Screen
- Z Stage
Inspire. Design. Create.
Muse Galvo is the best desktop laser on the market and keeps getting better with Intel’s Real Sense, live real-time autofocus, LCD touchscreen functions and the powerful, yet easy-to-use, self-hosted browser based RetinaEngrave v3.0 laser control and design software. From creating original art to starting your own small business, Muse offers the best, most innovative technology in the desktop laser market.
The Muse Galvo utilizes the Intel’s 3D Real Sense camera to accurately map millions of 3D data points to create a 3D workspace. This allows multiple objects with varying heights to be engraved - all in one job simultaneously.
Engrave curved objects with a rotary attachment.
Work with tumblers, glassware and more.
Increase laser wattage to accelerate engraving speed, depth and marking ability.
Fume extractors, specialty focus lenses and more!
The Best Laser
on the Market!
The powerful, easy-to-use RetinaEngrave v3.0 software lives right on your laser and is accessed using your favorite web browser and operating system. Simply input the IP address of your machine into your browser address bar and you are ready to go. Best part? There's nothing to download, ever.
Welcome to the future of laser control & design software!
Polymers Open your application possiblities.Popular applications include firearms magazines.
Metals In the blink of an eye seemlessly engrave metals; aluminum, steel, copper, bronze, silver, gold and more!
Leather Customize leather goods and clothing with personalized engravings. Create unique belts, holsters, backpacks and more.
Stone Engrave onto a variety of rocks and crystals. The possibilities are endless.