With a removable floor, industry leading software, and sturdy metal construction, the Muse 3D/Coolbox bundle will allow you to easily take your creations to the next level using the 3D Camera and Auto-focus capabilities.
- BROWSER BASED SOFTWARE - no internet required. (Windows, Mac and Linux compatible).
- REMOVABLE FLOOR - enables users to engrave objects larger than the machine itself.
- ROTARY ATTACHMENT - (optional) allows for cylindrical objects such as cups to be engraved.
- 7" LCD TOUCH SCREEN - allows users to control major functions right from the machine.
- 3D CAMERA - takes 3D images of what's inside your laser for extremely accurate design placement, saving you money on materials.
- AUTO FOCUS - Motorized Z Axis focuses for you before every engraving
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT via phone and email.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY
|Weight & Dimensions||
|File Import Options||
|Minimum Screen Resolution||
- Internal Exhaust Fan
- Air Compressor (Coolbox)
- Honeycomb Table
- Basic Water Cooling Solution (Coolbox)
Inspire. Design. Create.
Muse is the best desktop laser on the market and keeps getting better with 3D camera features, autofocus, LCD touchscreen functions and the powerful, yet easy-to-use, self-hosted browser based RetinaEngrave v3.0 laser control and design software. From creating original art to starting your own small business, Muse offers the best, most innovative technology in the desktop laser market.
- Patented Removable floor to engrave on material larger than the internal work area
- RetinaEngrave v3.0 self-hosted browser-based laser control and design software (still operates without live Internet connection)
- Intel RealSense™ 3D Camera option 3D scans every pixel for precision XY and focus position
- Motorized Autofocus
- Sleek onboard LCD touchscreen control
- Cuts up to 1/4 inch material
- Engraves up to 1000 dpi resolution
- Optional accessories like the rotary and riser engrave on rounded or larger objects
A clever mechanical sensor built into the laser head itself provides backup height data when 3D camera data is unavailable. This allows for different focus points to be set ahead of time on materials of varied thickness. This will help you move more quickly between engravings giving you time to get more accomplished.
Intel RealSense™ 3D Camera
2D camera technology can only be used for flat surfaces and cannot compensate for curved or warped surfaces or varying heights. Muse 3D Vision with Autofocus utilizes Intel’s 3D RealSense technology to accurately map millions of 3D data points.
Watch your jobs on mobile devices and more! A live view of the camera is available on the touchscreen, within RE3 and on mobile devices.
The Best Laser
on the Market!
The powerful, easy-to-use RetinaEngrave v3.0 software lives right on your laser and is accessed using your favorite web browser and operating system. Simply input the IP address of your machine into your browser address bar and you are ready to go. Best part? There's nothing to download, ever.
Welcome to the future of laser control & design software!
Muse Desktop Laser at a glance
|Standard Laser Tube:||40W CO2|
|Laser Tube Upgrades:||45W CO2|
|X-Y Working Area:||20" x 12"|
|Power Requirements:||120V AC|
The Perfect Accessories
Upgrade your cooling system for peak performance of the laser.
Engrave curved objects with a rotary attachment. Work with tumblers, glassware and more.
Increase your laser tube power to accelerate cutting speed and marking ability.
...plus fume extractors, specialty focus lenses and more!
Cut. Mark. Engrave.
3D Engraving Technology
Easy to obtain, wood perfectly demonstrates the simple beauty and versatility of what a laser cutter can do.
Open your design possibilities with all the colors of the rainbow using acrylic in your projects.
Customize leather goods and clothing with personalized engravings. Create unique belts, holsters, backpacks and more.
Take your artistic skills to a new level, cutting paper with speed and precision to create delicate designs. Best in industry vector control algorithms cuts or scores paper with no burn marks.
Never underestimate the value of cardboard to create prototype designs and low-cost products.