Handheld laser welding is easy to learn, simple and fast to set up and provides consistent high-quality results across a wide range of materials and thicknesses. Anyone can learn to weld with professional results in 5-30mins. Compare this to years of training with a traditional Mig/Tig welder. With almost no flash, no need for heavy duty protective clothing to like traditional welding.
Laser welding has many advantages over traditional welding:
- Easy: Learn to weld like a pro in 5-30 mins - if you can use a hot glue gun you can use a laser welder!
- Low heat means less part deformation
- Faster High speed welding - laser welding can draw beads as fast as you can pull a straight line
- Need only very lightweight gloves or no gloves at all (not recommended) as part is not hot
- Can perform one sided spot welding (laser riveting), replace drilling holes, tapping, screws with one operation even with no access to back side
- Can do bead welds with wire feeder
- Very low flash/brightness, minimal protection needed
- Can weld aluminum, copper, steel, stainless, titanium and more
- Much lower power draw
- Runs on 220V single phase, 20Amps
Available in water cooled (lower price) and air cooled versions (much better portability).
- Laser Welding Gun
- Workpiece Clamp
- Welding Nozzle Tips
- Laser safety glasses OD 6+
- Getting Started Guide
- High frequency pulsed laser mode