Muse MOPA Fiber Galvo laser engraving and marking machine offers unbeatable performance. Easily engrave metal, polymers, and more with precision and experience enhanced capabilities with the MOPA source. Normal fiber lasers are single frequency but MOPA sources have adjustable pulse durations. Our special MOPA sources have 10x higher peak power to enable marks not normally possible such as black on anodized aluminum (normally it is only white) or deeper blacks/multicolor on steel.
- LOCALLY HOSTED BROWSER BASED SOFTWARE - no internet required. (Windows, Mac and Linux compatible). Try it here
- OPEN PLATFORM - enables users to engrave objects larger than the machine itself.
- ROTARY ATTACHMENT - (optional) allows for cylindrical objects such as cups to be engraved.
- MATERIAL DATABASE - common materials such as aluminum, steel, black acrylic, lexan, leather, granite and more have built in presets for easy workflow.
- 7" LCD TOUCH SCREEN - allows users to control major functions right from the machine.
- 3D CAMERA POWERED MOTORIZED AUTOFOCUS - takes 3D images of what's inside your laser for extremely accurate design placement on multiple height objects.
- ULTRA-PRECISION - Closed loop galvonometer scanners with encoder feedback project the laser beam with no additional mechanical parts such as belts, gears or pulleys to ensure perfect results each time.
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT - via phone and email.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY
|Weight & Dimensions||
|File Import Options||
|Minimum Screen Resolution||
- Power Supply Tower
- MOPA Fiber Laser Source
- Intel Real-Sense 3D Camera
- 7 Inch Touch Screen
- Z Stage
Fast and Versatile
Fast rotating stationary mirrors project a beam of light down with no physical movement of the laser head to allow up to 100x faster processing times. Muse Open Galvo is the best galvo engraving laser on the market and keeps getting better with Intel’s RealSense, LCD touchscreen functions and the powerful, yet easy-to-use, self-hosted browser based RetinaEngrave v3.0 laser control and design software. From creating original art to starting your own small business, Muse offers the best, most innovative technology in the desktop laser market.
3D Scan-Mark with Motorized Autofocus
The Muse Galvo utilizes a Intel’s 3D RealSense camera to accurately map millions of 3D data points to create a 3D workspace. This allows multiple objects with varying heights to be engraved - all in one job simultaneously. The standard 3D Camera uses two stereo cameras combined with a laser dot projector to create the 3D height map. Also available is a Time of Flight (ToF) 3D Camera upgrade which measures the speed of light at millions of points to create the height map. ToF cameras are much better at resolving reflective and transparent objects which are otherwise unresolvable by the standard laser dot projector. Using 3D height data, objects outside a normal marking field of view are split and marked with the synchronized Z motor.
Power Options To Meet Your Needs
MOPA type laser sources available in 20W, 60W and 100W. Due to the extra parameters, MOPA laser control is more advanced and RE3 software comes with adjustable parameters / support for this source. With our MOPA laser machine you can adjust the frequency from 1-4000khz and the pulse width from 1-500ns. Typical fiber laser frequency can be adjusted from 20-80khz and pulse width is fixed at 120ns. The adjustability enables the possibility of engraving a myriad of different colors/effects on metal and the ability to apply a more intense beam on the material.
The Perfect Accessories
Engrave curved objects with a rotary attachment.
Works 100x faster than non-galvo gantry based lasers
Use the 3D camera to determine object diameter
Work with tumblers, glassware and more.
Fume extractors, specialty focus lenses and more!
The Best Laser
on the Market!
The powerful, easy-to-use RetinaEngrave v3.0 software lives right on your laser and is accessed using your favorite web browser and operating system. Simply input the IP address of your machine into your browser address bar and you are ready to go. Best part? There's nothing to download, ever.
Welcome to the future of laser control & design software!
Polymers Open your application possiblities.Popular applications include firearms magazines.
Metals In the blink of an eye seemlessly engrave metals; aluminum, steel, copper, bronze, silver, gold and more!
Leather Customize leather goods and clothing with personalized engravings. Create unique belts, holsters, backpacks and more.
Stone Engrave onto a variety of rocks and crystals. The possibilities are endless.