Service and Support
|Shipping & Delivery||Privacy & Security|
|Returns & Replacements||Ordering|
|Payment, Pricing & Promotions||Viewing Orders|
|Updating Account Information|
Disclaimer: The following policies apply when products purchased directly from the Full Spectrum Laser website or telephone sales. Products purchased from third parties or dealers may have varying policies and it is the customer's responsibility to inquire about such policies.
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping on our 40W Hobby lasers are all shipped FedEx ground within the USA usually within 3-5 days after final inspection/testing. All units are tested before shipment.
Our Professional and LF series lasers are shipped via one of our freight partners and the cost depends on the size of the unit and whether it is shipped to a residence or business with or without a forklift or loading dock. We also offer shipping insurance to cover the cost of the laser, and any options, should there be any damage during transit. It is very rare for a machine to be damaged or lost during transit but this insurance will add peace of mind to your purchase. Should insurance be declined the purchaser will be fully responsible for submitting all claims directly with the shipping company. If you suspect damage of your unit ALWAYS take pictures and report the damage immediately. Be sure to mark that damage is suspected on the receiving documents. Please see your specific laser for details or contact our office 702-605-0644 for more information.
Additionally, we offer guaranteed shipping times for those customers who absolutely have to have a guaranteed arrival date. Please inquire with our sales or shipping department for the surcharge on this service.
Please contact us directly for shipping quotes for all locations outside of the lower 48 states.
- Privacy & Security
- We value your privacy and we do not sell or provide your email address or any other information to anyone outisde of our company for any reason.
- Returns & Replacements
- Our 40W Hobby lasers have a 100% money back guarantee (minus shipping and handling) if you return your unit in like new condition within 30 days (main unit only, excludes optional accessories). If for some reason a part is damaged in transit we will be happy to send out a replacement part immediately free of charge. We will happily replace defective parts on dead on arrival (DOA) parts with complimentary shipping but we do not refund shipping charges on return for refund units (includes defective on arrival parts/units).
- Due to their large size and effort in crating, our Professional and LF Series lasers have a 20% restocking fee + shipping fee for returns if returned within 30 days in new condition. As always any parts damaged in transit will be replaced immediately.
- All optional accessories including optional extra lenses, beam combiners, air purifiers, rotary attachments have a 20% restocking fee unless otherwise noted in writing.
- 3D Printers: 3D printers have a 30 day money back guarantee with a 20% restocking fee + shipping fees if the 3D Printer is opened due to the need to replace consumable items. Consumable items (build plate, VAT, resin) may not be returned if opened. If unopened, they are subject to a 5% restocking + shipping fee.
- All return for refunds require an RMA number and shipping charges are the responsibility of the purchaser (includes defective on arrival parts/units).
- Within the first 30 days, Full Spectrum Laser will replace or repair any defective parts free of charge and pay for ground shipping of parts if you paid FSL for shipping. Overnight shipping is available at extra charge. If you picked up in person or used your own shipping methods, FSL considers the parts to be sold FOB our warehouse and you must arrange your own shipping or pickup replacement parts as FSL does did not make the original shipping arrangements.
- Outside the first 30 days, Full Spectrum Laser will replace or repair any defective within the warranty period free of charge but shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. The warranty includes parts and labor only. Shipping of defective and replacement components is excluded by the warranty. The customer may arrange their own shipping or drop parts off to exchange parts at our warehouse free of charge. Typically Full Spectrum Laser has most replacement parts on hand for immediate shipment of under warranty parts.
- All defective parts must be returned to Full Spectrum Laser postage paid for evaluation before replacements are issued unless otherwise authorized. The warranty is valid for normal use only and excludes Acts of God, user error and use outside of normal parameters. Parts damaged by fires are considered user error if the machine is left unattended. Just like operating a household gas stove, always stand next to the machine with a fire extinguisher and be ready to turn it off in case of a fire and never operate the machine unattended.
- The Hobby lasers have a 60 day warranty on all items and a free extended limited 1 year warranty which excludes consumable items/shipping included in their price. The ProLF lasers have a 90 day warranty on all items and a free extended 1 year warranty which excludes consumable items/shipping included in their price.
- 3D Printers have a standard 90 day base warranty that covers all parts/labor (including laser diode, galvos, motors, electronics) except consumables (build plate, resin, VAT) and shipping/handling. 3D printers do not come with an accuracy guarantee but are designed for full end user calibration/adjustment. 3D Printer and 3D Printer software license may be only be used in conjunction with authorized consumables from FSL3D. After market consumables are not supported and may damage your printer, void your warranty/software license.
- Due to the increase reliability data using FSL's RetinaEngrave controller, ProLF lasers purchased and shipped with RetinaEngrave have a 2 year limited warranty (excludes shipping) on the RetinaEngrave controller portion of the laser.
- Replacement parts purchased separately from machines have a 90 days warranty excluding shippment.
- The limited warranty excludes shipping and consumables and other normal wear and tear items. All electronic items (control cards, power supplies, motors) and most mechanical items are covered under the extended warranty unless damaged by abuse/fires. Consumables not covered include, but not limited to, rubber parts such as tubing, belts, plastic wheels, lenses, mirrors, other optics, and laser tubes.
- Within the first 30 days the original purchaser may transfer the balance of your warranty to anyone else free of charge provided you notify us in writing. Outside of the first 30 days, we will only provide warranty and tech support services to the original purchaser unless a warranty transfer fee is paid as there is a cost involved with initial tech support of new users and accounting fees. If you sell your machine, the warranty remains valid but the buyer must arrange with the original purchaser to request RMAs and send in the machine for repairs unless a warranty transfer fee is paid.
- You can either place your order online or call one of our sales reps at 702-605-0644 to place an order or just ask questions.
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- All prices are current and any promotions are limited to persons that meet the promotional events terms and conditions. All payments on our website are to be through Google checkout. All payments for international orders should be made by wire transfer or check.
- We do accept purchase orders from schools and municipalities as well as large corporations (eg. Fortune 500) that meet our criteria. Please contact our accounting department with any questions.
- Regarding Discounts. Discounts are not combinable unless specified otherwise.
- Viewing Orders
- For those that have regsitered at our site you will be able to view your order history and shipping information.
- Updating Account Information
- Please be sure to update your account information if any changes should occur in your address, email etc. This will allow us to better serve you and to ensure that you will receive our newsletter on latest events and specials.