For engravers looking to work with large engraving pieces, the Professional Series 24x18 Laser is an ideal choice.
The generous 24" x 18" x 12" (610 x 457 x 215.9 mm) engraving area will allow you to engrave multiple pieces as well as thicker materials, including boxes and vases.
The Pro Series 24x18 will allow you to produce deeper, faster engraving and cutting results than ever before!
- RetinaEngrave 3D Ethernet now comes standard. RetinaEngrave is 100% USA developed software offering superior performance and ease of use. Works with any Windows program that prints!
- works with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 x32 and x64, new Windows 8 x32 and x64
- works directly with any Windows program that prints: CorelDraw 11/12/x3/x4/x5/x6, AutoCAD 2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013, Solidworks, Adobe Illustrator, PDF files, even MS Word
- This machine has high end precision linear rails with ball bearings for fast smooth motion. This machine can move about 4x as fast as the hobby laser series.
- This machine has a much larger working area compared to our hobby lasers with a full 24"x18" engravable area.
- The Z axis can be lowered to accommodate objects as large as 12" high and can accommodate our optional rotary engraver
- The front pass through doors open to allow large pieces of work to be put into the machine.
- Motorized Z table, autofocus sensor, and beam combiner with visible red laser pointer is included.
- A convenient LCD panel controls the motion of the laser head.
- This machine can be operated as a table top model or used with the included leg stands.
- Available in 60w and 90w tube options. Economy 60w tubes are rated for 3000hrs. Our high end 90w and higher tubes feature all metal electrode design are rated for 10,000+ hrs and have 4x the cutting power of the 60w tubes.
- Capable of cutting over 1/2" thick acrylic and woods.
- Rotary attachment for engraving bottles and round objects is available as an option.
- 1 year base warranty on the machine (excludes consumables 2 year extension available)
Due to the cost and size of this item, this item is not available for purchase through our webstore. Please call 702-605-0644 during regular business hours 9a-6pm PST to order.
|Machine Dimensions||54"x35"x37" (includes tube overhang)|
|Laser Type||Sealed CO2 laser tube|
|Net Weight||110kg / 242lbs|
|Laser Power||60 (90W)|
|Power Supply||AC 110V Native (220V Option Available)|
|Gross Power||Less than 1000W|
|Cooling Mode||Water-cooling and protection system|
|Operating Temperature||0 - 45°C|
|Z table||Motorized Z w/ Autofocus (up to 8.5")|
|Auxillary Equipments||Exhaust-fans, Air-exhaust pipe|
|Controlling Software||RetinaEngrave USB Direct Print Drivers (100% USA Software)|